Downloading and configuring the OpenVPN Connect Client for macOS
- OpenVPN Connect client supports the following Windows.
Windows 10 Windows 8 and 8.1 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Navigate to the following link to download the client. Click on Download the OpenVPN Connect v3
- After downloading, click on the Run button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill in the box to accept the Terms and Conditions, and click on the Next button.
A popup will appear on the screen, click on the Yes button to continue.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation.
- Click on the Finish button.
OpenVPN is now successfully installed in the system.
- Click on the OpenVPN icon from the desktop to open the OpenVPN client. After opening OpenVPN, click on the FILE option.
- Click on the BROWSE button.
- Browse the .ovpn file and then click on the Open button.
- OpenVPN will import the Profile from the file which you have selected. Click on the Save Private Key Password and then click on the Connect button.
Now you are connected to the OpenVPN server.